Have you received your A-Level results? Looking for an alternative to University? Maybe you have finished University and are now looking for a trainee position to start your career? How about considering an apprenticeship/trainee consultancy role in recruitment? The recruitment industry turnover in 2015 was £31.5billion, since the recession recruitment agencies have helped over 4 million people find a new permanent job according to the REC (The Recruitment & Employment Confederation).
We are an REC member recruitment agency, Advocates of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP), based in Wickford specialising in the financial services sector. We are looking for two exceptional candidates to join our team offering you the chance to kick start a career in external recruitment. Apply today to build on your core business skills and be part of one of the most rewarding industries in the UK!Responsibilities and Duties
The role involves:
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Working alongside and supporting the recruitment consultants.
- Researching clients and areas as requested by the directors.
- Formatting CV’s when required
- Team administration
- Data Entry and CRM Management
- Supporting the director with day to day activities.
- Supporting account managers with client documentation and recruitment activities.
- Diary management
- Candidate consultations
- Day to day administration duties
- Resourcing Talent in our market place
- Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of 6 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Completed A-Levels or equivalent
- Ideally completed a University degree but not essential.
- You should have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills, be well-presented, confident, self-motivated and have a pro-active attitude. You will be required to think on your feet, and take control and ownership of your duties.
- Industry training to be provided and support towards Recruitment qualifications.
- Expected Duration 12 Months with a possibility of a permanent placement.
- Future Prospects• Progression throughout the company• Industry recognised qualifications
Apprenticeship/Trainee Recruitment ConsultantSalary
: £3.50 to £7.50 per/hour plus commission and bonus structureJob Types
: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent, ApprenticeshipSalary
: £6,370.00 to £15,600.00 /yearQualification Questions
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
How many years of Sales experience do you have?
Have you completed the following level of education: Secondary education?
Are you in Wickford, Essex?
Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
Do you speak English?