Mortgage AdviserBasic Salary:
£25,000 - £35,000 Realistic OTE of £50,000-£80,000Location:
Fully qualified to provided mortgage advice, with ideally 3 years’ experience in a similar role.Qualifications (essential):
CeMAP (or equivalent)
This position comes with a client bank to service and uncapped commission. Fees can also be earnt through the introduction of mortgage clients to the full financial planning arm of the business.
You will have control over how and when you service your clients, however, it is recommended that you follow, as closely as possible, our clients Process and the suggested timescales contained within this system.The role is comprised of the following areas:
General Day to day duties:
- Meeting with clients on a face-to-face basis to provide initial fact-find meetings, obtaining signed paperwork and completing any presentation/completion meetings. 'Meetings’ also encompasses telephone/web-based calls.
- Maintaining client relationships with our existing client book and managing the process of answering client queries.
- Monitoring existing clients and identifying opportunities, including providing protection advice where relevant.
- Writing any mortgage recommendation plans and providing compliant documentation.
- Researching the content for mortgage plans.
- Ensuring that plans are compliant, ethical and in line with current legislative and legal guidelines.
- Completing any associated administration in relation to mortgages.
- Building professional relationships with introducers and prospecting to find new mortgage leads.
- Report to Practice Manager
- Dealing with telephone enquiries with clients/providers
- Attain a high level of accuracy in all work completed
- Completing mortgage-based administration
- Liaising with clients for their mortgage needs.
- Our client is an Award-Winning, Chartered Independent financial planning firm founded over 10 years ago. They have a team of diverse and highly skilled individuals. They value their staff and the ideas that they bring to the table to achieve their goals and improve the business for the better. They are always looking for talented individuals to join their team.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with our Director, Lee Old. Alternatively, find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!