Financial Advisor Salary:
£25,000 - £50,000Location:
at least 2 years as a qualified financial advisor.Qualifications (essential):
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)The proposition
- This financial planning business are currently a team of 16 and are now looking to bring on a new Advisor.
- They have 6 financial advisors and in the last 2 years the business has grown from 4 million to 135 million FUM.
- They specialise in retirement planning but advise on all areas of financial planning.
- As a Financial Advisor under this firm you will receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £50,000 with no validation and a 10% bonus.
- You will also receive full administration and paraplanning support with your cases.
- They like to utilise the team and very much work together where they can. As a business they’re very social, quarterly incentives are put in place, regular outings and team drinks take place also.
- Our client is a financial planning business offering holistic financial advice to clients nationwide with a wide range of circumstances.
- They were founded just under 5 years ago and are a part of an award-winning network.
- One of the directors of the business describes the working environment as a young, energetic dynamic space in which collaboration throughout the business is key
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!