Financial Advisor Salary:
£40,000 - £50,000Location:
at least 2 years as a qualified financial advisor.Qualifications (essential):
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)The proposition
- The successful candidate will receive a negotiable basic salary in the range of £40,000 - £50,000 with a bonus scheme in place also.
- Admin and paraplanning support is available to assist the financial advisors with their cases.
- A client bank is available with approx. 5- 10 Million FUM bringing in 25-50k ongoing pa, these clients are based in the East Midlands area.
- Founded just under 5 years ago and based in Lincolnshire our client are a team of financial advisers specialising in providing advice on pensions, investments, Inheritance Tax planning, wealth and personal protection, and tax planning.
- They have a team of 6 financial planners and 26 mortgage advisors.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!