Financial Advisor Salary:
£50,000 - £60,000Location:
London Experience (essential):
at least 2 years as a financial advisor Qualifications (essential):
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) The proposition
- As a Financial Adviser under this firm you will receive a basic salary of £50,000 - £60,000 with a generous bonus scheme.
- Administration and Paraplanning support will be provided and the long-term opportunity to become a business partner is available.
- You will be provided with training, mentoring, innovative marketing and events business leads and all the necessary support to enable you to be the best advisor.
- Our client is the fairly new financial planning side to an accountancy firm founded over 7 years ago. Being a part of an accountancy firm along with referrals from existing clients creates lots of enquiries for the advisors working here.
- The business has great ambition and are a fresh and innovative company committed to building a valuable business through producing sustainable and profitable growth.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!