£35,000 - £37,000 Location:
Birmingham Experience (essential)
: At least 18 months Paraplanning experience Qualifications (essential):
Level 4 diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent) The role
- The main purpose of this role is to provide paraplanning support ensuring the highest possible standard of client service, working closely with Financial Advisers and IFA Administrators, to support the client advisory process, playing a key role in the business.
- Your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to);
- Review fact finds, file notes, client risk profile questionnaires etc. as provided by the Financial Advisers to gain an understanding of the client requirements discussed and agreed.
- Compile suitability reports
- Undertake necessary research and analysis including; fund analysis, product comparison, product analysis, fund research, charges analysis.
- Pre-populate client application forms
- Record, monitor and report on progress
- Instruct the IFA Administrator to proceed with preparation packs for clients.
- Ensure that potential service delivery failures are brought to attention.
- You must have the Diploma in Financial Planning and demonstrable paraplanning experience in order to be considered for this role.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge and proficiency in investment research tools and analysis.
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be organised and highly motivated with a can-do attitude!
- The successful candidate will receive a salary of £35,000 – £37,000 along with an extensive employee benefits package and bonus scheme in place.
- Support towards all professional qualifications will be provided.
- Established nearly 15 years ago, from starting in a small office in Berkshire, our client now provides independent financial advice and financial planning with offices across the length and breadth of the UK.
- Their goal is to put in place the foundations to build strong financial futures to help both individual and corporate clients to achieve their financial goals.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!