£23,000 – £27,000Location:
At least 2 years financial planning administration The role
- The overall purpose of this role will be to provide pre and post-sales support to the financial advisers.
- Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to; compile meeting preparation packs, obtain key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers, issue signed letters of authority to providers, update client policy records, prepare new business applications, deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs, colleagues, clients and providers, maintain relationships and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service and always provide a high level of support to clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
- The ideal candidate will be literate in Microsoft office, have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be organised and highly motivated with a can-do attitude!
- The successful candidate will receive a salary of £23,000 – £27,000 along with an extensive employee benefits package and bonus scheme in place.
- Support towards all professional qualifications will be provided.
- Established nearly 15 years ago, from starting in a small office in Berkshire, our client now provides independent financial advice and financial planning with offices across the length and breadth of the UK.
- Their goal is to put in place the foundations to build strong financial futures to help both individual and corporate clients to achieve their financial goals.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!