Financial Advisor Salary:
£35,000 - £45,000Location:
at least 2 years as a qualified financial advisor Qualifications (essential):
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)The proposition
- This is an exceptional opportunity for an advisor to inherit a book of clients in Lancashire and to have the flexibility to work from home.
- The financial advisor coming on board will play a key role in the firms continued growth and add value to both their new and existing clients.
- They are able to hold meetings for their clients at their offices or at client’s homes or workplaces and they provide advice on products ranging from an ISA to a Group Pension scheme, Life Assurance to Inheritance Tax planning.
- The team is made up of 6 individuals currently: 3 Financial Planners, 1 Mortgage Adviser, 1 Trainee Paraplanner and an Office Manager.
- The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum with a generous bonus scheme of 35% in place.
- You will be provided with approx £5m AUM that will be credited towards your validation with full administration and Paraplanning support provided.
- This financial planning firm have been trading for over 15 years and have a highly professional and experienced team to deliver a personal, friendly and professional service to their clients.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!