Trainee Paraplanner Salary
: £25,000 - £30,000Location
: ReadingExperience (essential):
At least 2 years Financial Services experienceQualifications (essential):
On route to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)The proposition
- The main aim of your position will be to provide technical, research and administrative support to the Financial Planners.
- You will have the required skills in Adobe, Word, Excel and Outlook, alongside other system specific knowledge, to create all necessary documentation, templates and reports to brand guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will be organised and have an eye for detail with a positive can-do attitude.
- The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of £25,000 - £30,000 along with the company benefits package.
- Full training and support will be provided to become a fully competent paraplanner working from your own initiative.
- Our client is a FTSE 100 financial planning organisation providing financial advice, including specialist advice on tax planning, trusts, Wills and Power of Attorney. They combine the experience and strength of a long-term investment savings business with a fresh approach to financial advice.
- Personal and professional development of their people is of the upmost importance within this firm.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with me, Lewis Byford, Director. Alternatively find me on LinkedIn and send me a message.