Trainee Financial AdviserSalary:
£32,000 - £38,000Location:
Waltham CrossExperience (essential):
Experience working within a wealth management business. Qualifications (essential):
Must be working towards Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice. (must have at least R01) The position
- Our client is looking to expand their team with a Junior/Trainee Financial Adviser. This role is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in becoming a financial adviser.
- They are looking for an individual to join the team with a long-term career in mind. They’re highly focussed on the progression and professional development of their staff.
- The main duties of this role will include but not be limited to; Conducting and recording in-depth reviews of a range of clients’ financial circumstances, Analysing and re-evaluating investment portfolios, Researching products, providers and funds on a whole of market basis, Liaising with other professionals including accountants and solicitors and Ensuring all regulatory requirements appropriate to a registered individual are adhered to.
- The ideal candidate will be able to work upon their own initiative and be receptive to in-house training. You will have a professional, approachable and helpful manner and apply a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all you do.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive basic salary of £32,000 - £38,000 along with a generous pension contribution and bonus scheme. In the long term there will also be the opportunity to become a shareholder and benefit from the ever-growing success of the company.
- Our client is an Independent Financial Advisor firm established 30 years ago advising their clients on (but not restricted to) investment and savings; pensions and retirement; estate planning and wealth distribution between generations.
- They have a friendly non target based working environment.
- They are looking for someone with a can-do attitude who is looking to develop their skills and become a valued member of the team.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!