Client Services Assistant Salary:
£20,000 - £22,500Location:
at least 12-18 months Financial Services experience The proposition
- Our client is looking for a Client Services Assistant to join their Berkshire team.
- The over all purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the client services delivery team.
- You will be responsible for client hospitality and provide first class client service via the effective handling of all internal and external telephone calls and visitors to the office.
- The ideal candidate will have proficient IT, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- You will have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written and a professional telephone manner.
- Our client is an award-winning financial planning company with more than 180 years within the industry.
- They have over 50 offices throughout UK and more than 300 Financial Planners and Investment managers.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!