Client Services Associate Salary:
£22,000 – £25,500 Location:
2-5 years of operational experience within the financial services industry.Qualifications (essential):
Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1) - with the desire to further develop with professional qualifications. The proposition
- Our client is looking to bring on a Client Services Associate in their Berkshire office.
- The overall purpose of this role is to provide full support to the financial planners within the Berkshire office, ensuring that client satisfaction is of the highest standard throughout all contact with clients and colleagues while adhering to regulatory standards.
- The ideal candidate with have at least 2-5 years operational experience within the Financial Services Industry. They should have an excellent standard of education with the Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1).
- Organisational and prioritisation skills are key with the ability to work both independently and as a team.
- You will be a vital member of the team; all ideas and input are always welcome.
- Our client is an award-winning financial planning company with more than 180 years within the industry.
- They have over 50 offices throughout UK and more than 300 Financial Planners and Investment managers.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!