Senior Financial Advisor (Branch based) Salary
: £50,000 with £76,000 OTELocation
: HarrowExperience (essential):
Must have previously held Competent Adviser Status within the last 36 months and been working in an advising capacity. Qualifications (essential):
Level 4 Diploma qualifiedThe proposition
- As a financial adviser within this role you will develop new and ongoing relationships with customers providing them with solutions and plans in the areas of investments, retirement planning and inheritance tax planning.
- The successful candidate will have excellent customer services skills, the ability to maintain strict and quality compliance standards and be a natural communicator with a ‘can-do’ attitude!
- You will receive a generous basic salary with a realistic expected OTE of over £75,000 Per annum and a competitive employer pension contribution. The package will also include PMI, a discretionary bonus scheme and many more employee benefits. You can expect an ongoing training programme tailored to you and your ongoing professional development.
- Founded over 150 years ago our client is a national well-respected Building Society. They believe the key to their great business is the great people that they employ.
- They are committed to creating a inclusive, respectful and diverse workplace in which every employee has the opportunity to fulfil their career goals.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!