Administrator / Client Account ManagerSalary
: £25,000 - £30,000Location
: LondonExperience (essential)
: 2 years Financial Services administration experienceThe proposition
- This position is for an individual with at least 2 years financial services experience and a proven track record in providing exceptional financial administration support.
- You will build strong working relationships with the financial advisers, the PA team and the organisations clients ensuring consistent and effective communication to ensure the best outcome from all tasks undertaken.
- You will be an invaluable member of the team and will report directly to the PA/Administration manager.
- The ideal candidate will have working knowledge of core financial products including pensions, ISAs, investment accounts, bonds, venture capital trusts, enterprise investment schemes and all forms of protection.
- They are looking for someone with impeccable attention to detail and fantastic verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate will be a self-initiated and proactive thinker with a can-do attitude!
- Our client was founded just under 5 years ago, in this short time they have been highly recognised and awarded by their peers more than 10 times.
- Their vision is to be the most highly referred name in financial services. There has never been a better time to join!
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!