Paraplanner/Financial Planner Salary
: £40,000 - £60,000Location
: LondonExperience (essential):
At least 2 years’ experience within the financial planning space.Qualifications (essential):
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)The proposition
- Our client is looking for a talented Senior Paraplanner/Financial Planner to join their rapidly growing Financial Planning Department.
- This role is a “hybrid” role that would suit either a level 4 qualified Paraplanner/Trainee Financial Adviser looking to progress into an advisory role, or an existing adviser looking for a modern and efficient approach to private client advice and asset management.
- The role is a varied one but can be split into two core areas: New Business Suitability Reports and Providing Ongoing Financial Advice to Existing Clients.
- They are looking at offering the successful candidate £40,000 - £60,000 along with a bonus scheme and an extensive and exciting benefits package.
- Founded over 45 years ago our client is a well-established independent money management firm with special understanding of tailored investment solutions for today’s complex investment and tax environment.
- For them the working environment is very important, they are open and collaborative, and employees are rewarded on all performance and contributions.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!