Financial Planner Salary
: £30,000 - £60,000Location
: Saffron WaldenExperience (essential):
At least 2 years Advising experience.Qualifications (essential)
: Minimum Level 4 Diploma qualified (or equivalent) The proposition
- Currently the business is expanding in several directions and therefore our client is now looking to acquire a dynamic and flexible Financial Planner.
- As a part of this progressively growing business you will advise current and new clients in the comfort of their own home or in the local office.
- You will receive a basic salary of £30,000 - £60,000, pension contribution, paid holiday, a generous bonus scheme and a benefits package.
- Our client is a fully holistic and independent HNW Advisory firm founded over 5 years ago.
- They are progressively growing looking for a dynamic and flexible individual to join their dynamic, high quality, hard-working team.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!