: £40,000 - £45,000Location
: LondonExperience (essential):
At least 4 years Paraplanning experienceQualifications (essential):
Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)The proposition
- The successful candidate for this role will be able to further their Paraplanning career at a very busy award-winning multi-disciplinary financial planning practice.
- You will receive a basic salary of £40,000 to £45,000, pension contribution, holiday allowance, a benefits package and a bonus scheme.
- You will report directly to the operations manager whilst working closely with your hub to offer a superior Paraplanning service to the advisors.
- Our client was founded just under 5 years ago, in this short time they have been highly recognised and awarded by their peers more than 10 times.
- Their vision is to be the most highly referred name in financial services.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!