: Employed Financial AdvisorSalary
: £40,000 - £60,000Location
: Saffron Walden Experience (essential)
: At least 4 years as a Financial Advisor Qualifications (essential)
: Minimum - Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (DipPFS) - or equivalent.The proposition
- Advisers have access to a client bank of approximately a 20 mile radius of the office.
- All business is generated through referrals
- The successful candidate for this position will receive a basic salary of £40,000 - £60,000 along with 28 days holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme and flexible working.
- Our client is a successful practice built over 15 years. The philosophy of the firm is for each client to always be provided a personal service.
- Professional progression is also a priority of the firm as they continue to grow and develop so should their staff. They will support the right candidate through inhouse training and shadowing to develop knowledge and skills.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!