: £30,000 - £40,000Location
: Saffron WaldenExperience (essential)
: At least 3 years Paraplanning experienceQualifications (essential)
: To have completed or be at least halfway through the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or Equivalent)The proposition
- Currently there is a need for a Paraplanner to join the business due to another adviser retiring. This adviser is now passing his clients onto their current paraplanner who is becoming an Adviser.
- The successful candidate for this position will receive a basic salary of £30,000 - £40,000 along with 28 days holiday, a discretionary bonus scheme and flexible working.
- Progression to become a financial adviser will be available later down the line.
- Our client is a successful practice built over 15 years. The philosophy of the firm is for each client to always be provided a personal service.
- Professional progression is also a priority of the firm as they continue to grow and develop so should their staff. They will support the right candidate through inhouse training and shadowing to develop knowledge and skills.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!