£30,000 - £55,000Location:
Colchester Experience (essential):
Minimum – 2 years as a Financial AdvisorQualifications (essential):
Minimum - Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (DipPFS) - or equivalent.The proposition
- Our client is looking to bring on another advisor to join their dedicated highly qualified and experienced team.
- They are offering a successful candidate a salary of £30,000 - £70,000, with a bonus scheme in place and a client bank to be services along with inbound enquiries.
- The business has long term professional connections with Solicitor and Accountant firms.
- You must have the minimum experience of 2 years as a financial advisor and the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services – or equivalent.
- Our client was founded over 20 years ago and has grown from strength to strength over the years through recommendation and reputation to be on of the largest and pre-eminent Independent Financial Adviser firms within its area.
- With advisers amongst the highest qualified within the industry being supported by their dedicated administration team this opportunity is not to be missed.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message!