: Financial AdviserSalary
: £60,000 + Location
: LondonExperience (essential):
Minimum – 4 years as a Financial AdvisorQualifications (essential)
: Minimum - Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (DipPFS) - or equivalent. (Chartered is preferred but not essential)The proposition
- The Successful candidate will receive a salary of £60,000 + with a bonus scheme in place, Private Health Insurance and death in service.
- You will be provided with a client bank to service and lead generation.
- The successful candidate must be willing to work towards Chartered status, personal and professional development is at the heart of what our client does. They want someone with an entrepreneurial self-motivational attitude.
- Full administration and paraplanning support will be provided also.
- Our client was founded just under 5 years ago, in this short time they have been highly recognised and awarded by their peers more than 10 times.
- Their vision is to be the most highly referred name in financial services. There has never been a better time to join!
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message.