Employed Independent Financial Adviser Salary:
£40,000 - £75,000Location
: LondonExperience (essential)
: Minimum – 2 years as a Financial Advisor Qualifications (essential):
Minimum - Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (DipPFS) - or equivalent. (Chartered is preferred but not essential)The proposition
- An exciting role has arisen for a responsible, self-motivated, well organised adviser to work for one of the largest Charter Financial Planning firms in the UK.
- Responsibilities include;
o Maintaining regular client contact providing assistance when required and ensuring a strong client service.
o Excellent communication and entrepreneurial skills required, being able to communicate across a wide range of client profile.
o Strong focus on growth and intergenerational planning.
- This is an exciting proposition to join a growing organisation who offer excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.
- Our client is one of the largest Chartered Financial Planning firms in the UK. With over 400 advisors across the UK.
- Their core services include Corporate Advice, Estate Planning, Insurance, Investment Advice, Mortgage Advice and Retirement Planning.
- As an organisation they are committed to their clients benefitting from their whole of market independent advice.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message.