Independent Financial AdvisorSalary
: £35,000 - £55,000Location
: IpswichExperience (essential)
: Minimum – 2 years as a Financial Advisor Qualifications (essential)
: Minimum - Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (DipPFS) - or equivalentThe ideal Candidate
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a financial advisor to work for a well-established and dedicated Independent Financial Advisory Firm.
- Candidates must be Level 4 Diploma Qualified and have client facing experience of advising on Pensions and Investments.
- The candidate we are looking for should be self-motivated and driven to achieve.
- A client bank is welcome but not essential.
- The successful candidate will receive a basic salary ranging from £35,000 - £55,000 with the following added benefits;
o Full administration/paraplanning support will be provided
o An active client bank available from a retiring advisor
o A company car
o Mobile and Laptop
o Holiday entitlement of 25 days plus bank holidays increasing every 5 years up to a max of 30 days
o Pension Scheme
o Life insurance
o Death in Service
o Private Health Insurance
o Training/Exams offered and encouraged; study leave allowed also.
o Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Founded over 30 years ago, our client has a wealth of experience within insurance and financial advice. With a growing, dedicated, experienced team of over 40 individuals there isn’t a better time to join them!
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message.