Paraplanner / Trainee Financial AdvisorSalary
: £40,000 - £55,000Location
: SuttonExperience (essential):
2 years Paraplanning experience.Qualifications (essential):
Minimum - Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (DipPFS) - or equivalentThe Proposition
- This rare and exciting opportunity is offering a self-driven and motivated paraplanner the chance to become an Independent Financial Adviser in a 12-24 month period, with one to one mentoring, training and development from a top Financial Adviser with over 20 years industry experience.
- Once fully trained you will be passed down clients from this advisor and be able to take them on as your own.
- Along with a basic salary of £40,000 - £55,000, a discretionary bonus scheme, pension contribution and further benefits will be included.
- Our client is a well-established, Independent Financial Planning firm founded over 30 years ago.
- The current team of 12 have the experience, qualifications and technical expertise in order to give their clients sound honest financial advice.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message.