: Financial AdvisorSalary
: £40,000 – £100,000Location
: LondonExperience (essential):
Minimum – 2 years as a Financial AdvisorQualifications (essential)
: Minimum - Level 4 Diploma in Financial Services (DipPFS) - or equivalent. (Chartered is preferred but not essential)The proposition
- Our client is looking for financial advisors to join their experienced dynamic team to give specialist, quality and honest advice to their customers.
- You will be servicing existing HNW and UNHW clients, in addition to this, new enquiries will be provided for you to deal with. In turn, this will then assist in growing the business.
- The minimum requirements for this role are for you to have a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning with CAS status and 2 or more years’ experience within the financial services in a client facing role. The ideal candidate will be willing to work towards chartered status.
- The secure basic salary for this position ranges from £40,000 to £100,000 depending on the experience of the adviser. 25 days holiday is provided as well as 4x death in service. A competitive bonus structure is in place as well as pension contribution and a reward package scheme.
- Our client is a high-quality financial planning organisation providing financial advice, including specialist advice on tax planning, trusts, Wills and Power of Attorney. Their aim is to help their customers achieve their financial goals and have confidence in their futures. Their people are professional, qualified and straightforward, but most of all, they are truly passionate about doing the right thing for their customers.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with one of our Directors, Lewis Byford/Lee Old. Alternatively find us on LinkedIn and send us a message.