(LB177) Trainee Financial Advisor
Essex | £25,000.00 - 35,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: Trainee Financial Adviser
Experience (essential): 2 years’ Financial Services experience
Qualifications (essential): On-route to completing the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
· To build and develop trusted relationships with their current and potential clients, providing personal and bespoke financial planning.
· As part of the team your job will be to develop your expertise and awareness of the financial service with support from the team around you.
· Your primary responsibilities will be giving advice on all aspects of financial planning, including pensions, investments and protection.
· The ideal Candidate for this role will be On-route to completing the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent), have at least 2 years’ Financial Services experience and some relevant technical/product knowledge.
· Incorporated over 5 years ago our client has established a highly experienced team of 6 and are now looking expand further.
· They are committed, focussed and passionate about building long term relationships based on trust and an in-depth understanding of their clients’ needs and aspirations.
· They are looking for someone with a can-do positive attitude towards all they do and someone who is willing to develop their skills as the company progresses.
To speak to one our consultants regarding this opportunity please ensure you have the relevant experience and qualifications needed for this fantastic position. We look forward to speaking with you soon!