(LB161) Junior Paraplanner - Saffron Walden
£25,000.00 - 33,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: £25,000- £35,000 negotiable depending on experience
Location: Great Chesterford, Essex
· At least 1-year paraplanning/administrating experience (paraplanning duties are key)
· Someone who would like to progress into advice eventually.
· Someone who has already started their diploma or completed in financial planning/advice
About the company
Our client is a successful practice built over 15 years. The philosophy of the firm is for each client to always be provided a personal service. Currently there is a need for an Admin/Paraplanner due to another adviser retiring, who is then passing his clients onto their current paraplanner who is becoming an Adviser.
Professional progression is also a priority of the firm as they continue to grow and develop so should their staff. They will support the right candidate through inhouse training and shadowing to develop your knowledge and skills.
- This role requires support in which the successful candidate will instigate and complete research, prepare recommendations, write relevant client reports and ensure cases are documented to the required standard.
- You will be involved in preparing and managing the overall ongoing client review process.
- Be partially responsible in helping to ensure the advice work is completed in a professional and compliant way.
- Be able to understand, interpret and present findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Know the importance of prioritising work, be highly motivated and organise their workload effectively.
- The successful candidate’s role will be to support both advisers with the takeover of existing clients.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring for an immediate start date. Click the apply button below to start the job application process.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with me, Daniella Anderson. Alternatively find me on LinkedIn and send me a message.