(JL23) Associate Financial Planner - Hayward Heath
£30,000.00 - 40,000.00 Per Annum
Job Title: Associate Financial Planner
Salary: £30,000- £40,000
Location: Haywards Heath
· You will need a Diploma in financial advice or financial planning (DipFA or DipPFS)
· You will have an understanding of the market, products and regulations.
· Fluent in English both written and verbally.
A significant, award-winning wealth management firm who are adding an additional member to their team based in Haywards Heath. With over 300 offices throughout UK our client has created a programme to train new advisers by the side of an experienced member of staff.
· Your primary responsibilities will be giving advice on all aspects of financial planning, including pensions, investments and protection.
· An ongoing structured training program to help you develop as an adviser
· Mentoring throughout the process from an experienced adviser
· You will build your relationship with your clients whilst supplying them with your financial knowledge to allow them to make the right choice for their finances.
· To build new client relationships and maintain and develop existing client relationships through effective ongoing service to help minimise attrition, and to deliver new client instructions and client referrals as a result of satisfied clients
· As part of the adviser team your job will be to develop your expertise and awareness of the financial service with support from the inhouse training team.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring for an immediate start date. Click the apply button below to start the job application process.
Not ready to start the application process or have some questions first? Why not apply and have a confidential chat with me, Daniella Anderson. Alternatively find me on LinkedIn and send me a message.